fredag 17 juli 2009

Hennes majestäts ambassadörs svar till mig om "asfaltläggarna"

Her Majesty´s Ambassador to Sweden, Andrew Mitchell


Dear Mayor Johansson,

Thank you for your letter to me of 9 July.

I was very sorry to hear of the problems that you have been experiencing and I am grateful to you for bringing them to my attention. I can well understand the considerable inconvenience that the events you describe have caused to the Municipality.

We of course take the matter very seriously. I would therefore like to suggest that, as a matter of priority, I send a senior representative of the Embassy and our consular section to meet you in Sigtuna Kommun. This will give us the opportunity to hear from your representatives directly about the problems you have experienced.

Meantime we will discuss with the authorities in the United Kingdom what we might do to assist further in this issue. We might then be in a position to discuss next steps in more detail.
I hope that we can take this forward at the earliest convenience. Meantime do feel free to contact me direct if there is anything further that I can do.

Please accept my best wishes and assurances of our readiness to assist.

Yours sincerely,

Andrew Mitchell
HM Ambassador to Sweden

0 kommentarer:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and BMW Cars. Powered by Blogger